Sunday, July 3, 2016

Why I do regular accounting and budgeting



Julian's Daily Audio Blog (DAB) Podcast #125

Just yesterday I did my accounting and budgeting again - for my companies in Hong Kong and also me personally. I am surprised how few people actually not do this, for whatever reason ever. Some claim it is because they do not have a business themselves - thereby forgetting they are a business of their own! More about on this here:

http://bit.ly/judabe125

Would be great to get your feedback or thoughts on it...

Oh, and, one more thing:
Would you know 1 other person who would benefit from this DAB? Send them this email please! You would not only help me spread the good word, but furthermore help your friend to dominate in life!

Have a great day - hear you tomorrow! Rock life and dominate!

Cheers

Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment