Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Do you pray? This is what I do!



Julian's Daily Audio Blog (DAB) Podcast #121

Being in Nashville these days with amazing friends and family, reminds me a lot of cultural differences and social habits. Especially when i came here for the first time 15 years ago, it was quite new to me to pray before having a meal. It was a nice reminder again, when I we did it again yesterday. But you know what? Even though I do not pray myself, I actually do the same thing - just different. Hear about it here:

Listen to my personal take here:
http://bit.ly/judabe121

Would be great to get your feedback or thoughts on it...

Oh, and, one more thing:
Would you know 1 other person who would benefit from this DAB? Send them this email please! You would not only help me spread the good word, but furthermore help your friend to dominate in life!

Have a great day - hear you tomorrow! Rock life and dominate!

Cheers

Julian

No comments:

Post a Comment